Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ireland's finest

I have watched a lot of Irish movies and tv recently and admired some fantastic acting.Here are my favorites,in random order and without the artists I have already mentioned in my blogs.





1.Brendan Gleeson,absolutely fabulous




2.Fionnula Flanagan,impressive cv,great actress




3.Ciaran Hinds, a legend




4.Fiona Shaw,exceptional




5.Tom Vaughan Lawlor,fantastic face,lot of talent and charisma




6.Kerry Condon,very interesting actress




7.Chris O'Dowd,brilliant,the comedian of the moment




8.Deirdre O'Kane,exquisite comic talent from "Moone Boy"




9.Colm Meaney,amazing career




10.Susan Loughane, the new girl,brilliant performance in"Love/Hate",I hope to see more of her





11.Ciaran McGlynn,very interesting fresh talent




12.Aidan Gillen,exciting actor with an amazing career

Image result for david wilmot actor

13.David Wilmot,fantastic actor whom I discovered in the quaint comedy "Gold"


Image result for charlie murphy actress

14.Charlie Murphy,versatile girl with an enviable  career



No comments:

Post a Comment